Year 11 outcomes 2018
There were 62 Year 11 students on the roll of PLC at the end of July 2018. Students achieved up to 12 qualifications, with 50%+ of students gaining 3 – 6 qualifications.
|While it is difficult to compare year on year trends due to the fluid nature of the students, the outcome data demonstrates:
- Very good outcomes when compared to national data for similar settings.
- Level 2 outcomes in both English and Maths qualifications was achieved by 12% of students at PLC, which is +8% points up on the national data.
- Level 1+ outcomes in both English and Maths qualifications was achieved by 58% of students at PLC which would typically represent +40% points up against national data. (Although Level 1+ English and Maths data no longer collected nationally)
- Students achieving 5+ 9-4 grades including English and Maths is 8% and 5+ 9-1 grades including English and Maths is 28%. Both are above national data for similar settings.
- Students achieving at least 1 GCSE or equivalent is 83%, which is significantly higher than national.
- 97% achieved a qualification in both English and Maths qualifications.